Friday, April 30, 2010

New!




There are all kinds of interesting things happening 'round here. Well, for starters I have been traveling around and playing lots of shows. I have met some cool, new people and gotten to see up and coming musicians rock out! I have also been doing some song writing; maybe I'll play a couple of the new ones if you ask nicely...







I have been adding Youtube videos! Check out my Youtube page for more info:

Youtube.com/user/ToddtheFoxMusic

I have also discovered I have the ability to stream live video from my mobile phone. If you are interested in seeing that go to:

Ustream.tv/channel/toddthefox

I have broken down after a conversation at a gig this week and started a twitter account:

Twitter.com/ToddtheFoxMusic

You can always hear the classics at the old standby:

Myspace.com/ToddtheFoxMusic

No comments:

Post a Comment