Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Barely Survived the Snow Monster...

I barely survived the Snow Monster that was waiting on my roof to catch me last night. It had long claws and huge paws and was possibly related to the other Snow Monster that scared Canal Street Tavern into cancelling the Co-Op last night. They must have been really frightened because nobody from CST called to tell me the show had been called off. Luckily one of the other performers has a history of battling Ohio Grassman Monsters and bravely determined the doors to the venue would be closed last night. He alerted me to save me from venturing into the ice-field parking lot armed with just a Cigar Box guitar and Suitcase Drum (thanks Reggie!).

I heard a rumor that they will try to schedule the performers again. They may have to wait until this herd of Snow Monsters leaves Dayton though...

No comments:

Post a Comment